Thursday, January 28, 2010

Does The Z Train Runs Local

Technology - IPad

Theoretically it would be a gimmick that might interest me. Theoretically. Because if I buy
' something new' I have to stop using 'something old '.
Let me think.
will replace my desktop for around the house? No.
will replace my new Acer smartphone Liquid to navigate, make calls, listen to music and store it safely in your pocket? No.
will replace the book that I always carry around because every moment is good to read? Maybe someday, but for now the charm of the paper is unbeatable. So thank
Jobs, Apple and the bitten apple, but continue to live without them as I did before.
What I will never understand is how it is possible that an object without a telephone, with little memory, without slot External SD, no picture and video camera, without Adobe Flash, with an operating system closed without multitasking able to sell a few million pieces in no time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment